Les Arpenteurs Index du Forum

Les Arpenteurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Evanescence Missing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Arpenteurs Index du Forum -> Les Arpenteurs -> Les Arpenteurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ohanic

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Evanescence Missing Répondre en citant

Evanescence Missing > bit.ly/1U4tUhY

Evanescence:..Eddy...Huntington...↓...Please...expand...it...to...include...this...informationAnd...she...knows...that...they...won't...recognize...she's...goneCreate.an.accountContinue.unregistered.Write.song.meaning.Type.your.knowledge.till."Good-o-meter".shows."Awesome!"Earlly...Mac...↓...Eden's...Curse...↓...I...guess...perhaps...you...have...to...go...through...the...feeling...to...know...the...meaning...of...this...songGENIUS...Sign...Up...Sign...In...Rap...Pop...Rock...R&B...Country...France...Deutschland...Polska...Lit...News...Screen...Sports...Echoes.Of.Eternity.↓.Editors...↓...Eduard...Romanyuta...↓...Edurne...↓...Edward...Holcroft...↓...Edward...Maya...↓...Edward...Sharpe...And...The...Magnetic...Zeros...↓...Edwin...McGregor...↓...Edwina...Hayes...↓...Edwyn...Collins...↓...Eels...↓...Efecto...Mariposa...↓...Egregor...↓...Egypt...Central...↓...Eiby...lion...↓...Eiffel...65...↓...Einsturzende...Neubauten...↓...Eirikur...Hauksson...↓...Eisblume...↓...Eisblut...↓...Eisbrecher...↓...Eisenherz...↓...Eisheilig...↓...Eisregen...↓...Ektomorf...↓...El...Canto...Del...Loco...↓...El...DeBarge...↓...El...Jova..."TRGR"...↓...El...Sueo...De...Morfeo...↓...EL...VY...↓...Elaiza...↓...Elastica...↓...Elbow...↓...Elcho...↓...Eldrine...↓...Eleanor...Friedberger...↓...Electrasy...↓...Electric...Diorama,...The...↓...Electric...Guest...↓...Electric...Light...Orchestra...(ELO)...↓...Electric...President...↓...Electric...Six...↓...Electric...Wizard...↓...Electro...Velvet...↓...Electrokid...↓...Electrovamp...↓...Eleftheria...Eleftheriou...↓...Element...Eighty...↓...Element...Of...Crime...↓...Elen...Cora...↓...Elen...Levon...↓...Elena...Gheorghe...↓...Elephante...↓...Elephantis...↓...Elevate...To...Heaven...↓...Elevation...Worship...↓...Eleventyseven...↓...Elhaida...Dani...↓...Eli...And...Fur...↓...Eli...Lieb...↓...Eli...Young...Band...↓...Eligibles,...The...↓...Elijah,...The...↓...Elina...Born...↓...Elina...Born...&...Stig...Rsta...↓...Elio...e...le...Storie...Tese...↓...Elis...↓...Elisa...↓...Elisa...Rosselli...↓...Elisa...Tovati...↓...Elitsa...Todorova...↓...Eliza...and...the...Bear...↓...Eliza...Doolittle...↓...Eliza...Rickman...↓...Elizabeth...Anais...↓...Elizabeth...Daily...↓...Elizabeth...Gillies...↓...Elizaveta...↓...Elize...↓...Ell...&...Nikki...(Eldar...Qas1mov...&...Nigar...Camal)...↓...Ella...Endlich...↓...Ella...Eyre...↓...Ella...Fitzgerald...↓...Ella...Henderson...↓...Elle...Fanning...↓...Elle...King...↓...Elle...Varner...↓...Ellektra...↓...Ellen...Benediktson...↓...Ellen...McLain...↓...Elles...↓...Ellie...Goulding...↓...Ellie...Lawson...↓...Elliot...↓...Elliott...Smith...↓...Elliott...Yamin...↓...Elliphant...↓...Ellis...Paul...↓...Elmo...Shropshire...↓...Elmore...James...↓...Elnur...↓...Elodie...Frege...↓...Eloy...↓...Elsa...↓...Elsa...Lila...↓...Elton...John...↓...Elton...John...And...Bernie...Taupin's...Lestat...(Musical)...↓...Elton...John...And...Lee...Halls...Billy...Elliot...(Musical)...↓...Elton...John...and...Tim...Rice's...Aida...(Musical)...↓...Elton...John...And...Tim...Rice's...The...Lion...King...(Musical)...↓...Eluveitie...↓...Elvenking...↓...Elvis...Costello...↓...Elvis...Crespo...↓...Elvis...Jackson...↓...Elvis...Presley...↓...Elvis...respa...↓...Elyar...Fox...↓...Elysian...Fields...↓...Elysion...↓...Emanny...↓...Emanuel...Arias...↓...Embassy...↓...Emblem3...↓...Embrace...↓...Embrio...↓...Emel...Mathlouthi...↓...Emeli...Sande...↓...Emerson...Hart...↓...Emerson,...Lake...And...Palmer...↓...Emery...↓...EMF...↓...Emigrate...↓...Emika...↓...Emil...Bulls...↓...Emil...Lassaria...↓...Emile...Haynie...↓...Emilia...↓...Emilia...Mitiku...↓...Emiliana...Torrini...↓...Emilie...Autumn...↓...Emilio...Tuero...↓...Emily...Bindiger...↓...Emily...Browning...↓...Emily...Jane...White...↓...Emily...King...↓...Emily...Osment...↓...Emin...(Agalarov)...↓...Eminem...↓...Emma...(Marrone)...↓...Emma...Bunton...↓...Emma...Hewitt...↓...Emma...Louise...↓...Emma...Stevens...↓...Emma...Wallace...↓...Emma's...Imagination...↓...Emmanuel...Moire...↓...Emmelie...de...Forest...↓...Emmure...↓...Emmy...↓...Emmylou...Harris...↓...Emotional...Horizons...↓...Emphatic...↓...Empire...Cast...↓...Empire...Of...The...Sun...↓...Empyr...↓...Empyrium...↓...Emrah...Is...↓...En...Vogue...↓...Endless...Blue...↓...Eneda...Tarifa...↓...Engel...↓...Engelbert...Humperdinck...↓...Engineers...↓...Enigma...↓...Enrico...Macias...↓...Enrico...Nigiotti...↓...Enrique...Bunbury...↓...Enrique...Iglesias...↓...Ensiferum...↓...Enter...My...Silence...↓...Enter...Shikari...↓...Entombed...↓...Entwine...↓...Enya...↓...Eowyn...↓...Epic...Pop...↓...Epic...Soundtracks...↓...Epica...↓...Eppic...↓...Equilibrium...↓...Era...↓...Erasure...↓...Erben...der...Schopfung...↓...Eric...Amado...↓...Eric...Bellinger...↓...Eric...Benet...↓...Eric...Carmen...↓...Eric...Church...↓...Eric...Clapton...↓...Eric...Prydz...↓...Eric...Saade...↓...Eric...Serra...↓...Erik...Estrada...↓...Erik...Hassle...↓...Erik...Rapp...↓...Erika...↓...Ernesto...vsEden..↓..Discuss.This.Song.Add.a.new.song.discussionThen...send...your...meaning...with..."Post...meaning"...buttonSee...All...Ease..Of..Disgust..↓..Eddy...Herrera...↓....This...is...what...it's...about:Though,.you.might.be.able.to.twist.it.around.somehow.to.fit.thatBastian..↓..Eros..Ramazzotti..↓..Erreway..↓..Errol..Brown..↓..Eruption..↓..Escape..The..Fate..↓..Escobar..↓..Eskimo..Callboy..↓..Eskimo..Joe..↓..Esmee..Denters..↓..Esoterica..↓..Esperanza..Spalding..↓..Essence..↓..Esser..↓..Estelle..↓..Ester..Dean..↓..Ester..Galil..↓..Esther..Hart..↓..Esther..Tefana..↓..Esthetic..Education..↓..Estopa..↓..Estrella..De..Cuba..↓..Estrella..Morente..↓..Eternal..Tears..Of..Sorrow..↓..Eternity..↓..Ethnographers,..The..↓..Etta..James..↓..Etwas..↓..Eugenia..Surez..↓..Eurielle..↓..Europe..↓..Eurythmics..↓..Eva..Boto..↓..Eva..Cassidy..↓..Eva..Rivas..↓..Eva..Simons..↓..Evan..and..Jaron..↓..Evan..Taubenfeld..↓..Evanescence..Evans..Blue..↓..Eve..↓..Evelina..Sašenko..↓..Evelyn..Evelyn..↓..Evenoire..↓..Eventide..↓..Everclear..↓..Evergrey..↓..Everlast..↓..Everly..↓..Everly..Brothers,..The..↓..Evermore..↓..Every..Avenue..↓..EverYoung..↓..Everything..But..The..Girl..↓..Everything..Everything..↓..Everything..Is..Made..In..China..↓..Evig..Natt..↓..Evripidis..and..his..Tragedies..↓..Ewan..McGregor..↓..Ex..Deo..↓..Example..↓..Excision..↓..Exies,..The..↓..EXILE..↓..Exilia..↓..Exploited,..The..↓..Extreme..↓..Eyr..Ingi..Gunnlaugsson..↓..Eyes..Of..Eden..↓..Eyes..of..Noctum..↓..Eyes..Set..To..Kill..↓......↓..Earth,...Wind...And...Fire...↓...So..yeh,..I..leave..you..nowAlso...we...collected...some...tips...and...tricks...for...you:...Don't...write...just..."I...love...this...song."...Hidden...between...the...lines,...words...and...thoughts...sometimes...hold...many...different...not...yet...explained...meanings...Remember:...your...meaning...might...be...valuable...for...someone...Don't...post...links...to...images...and...links...to...facts...Write...correctly...Don't...spam...and...write...clearly...off-topic...meanings...Don't...write...abusive,...vulgar,...offensive,...racist,...threatening...or...harassing...meanings...Do...not...post...anything...that...you...do...not...have...the...right...to...post...Please...note:...We...moderate...every...meaningFollow...these...rules...and...your...meaning...will...be...publishedThen..type..your..knowledge,..add..image..or..YouTube..video..till.."Good-o-meter"..shows.."Cool"..or.."Awesome!"In.the.end.songs.convey.different.things.to.everyoneBut.the.guy.used.to.be.really.close.to.the.girl.at.one.point.long.agoProvide.song.facts,.names,.places.and.other.worthy.info.that.may.give.readers.a.perfect.insight.on.the.song's.meaning.Byetop.100..top.new..updates..submit.lyrics.#.A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z.*.Advanced.search.Please,.please.forgive.me,But.I.won't.be.home.again.Maybe.someday.you'll.have.woke.up,And,.barely.conscious,.you'll.say.to.no.one:"Isn't.something.missing?"You.won't.cry.for.my.absence,.I.know.You.forgot.me.long.ago.Am.I.that.unimportant?Am.I.so.insignificant?Isn't.something.missing?Isn't.someone.missing.me?[Chorus]Even.though.I'm.the.sacrifice,You.won't.try.for.me,.not.now.Though.I'd.die.to.know.you.love.me,I'm.all.alone.Isn't.someone.missing.me?Please,.please.forgive.me,But.I.won't.be.home.again.I.know.what.you.do.to.yourself,I.breathe.deep.and.cry.out:"Isn't.something.missing?Isn't.someone.missing.me?"[Chorus]And.if.I.bleed,.I'll.bleed,Knowing.you.don't.care.And.if.I.sleep.just.to.dream.of.youAnd.wake.without.you.there,Isn't.something.missing?Isn't.something[Chorus].Correct.Mail.Print.Vote.Missing.Lyrics.Lyrics..Artists:.E..Evanescence..Missing..Missing.Lyrics.Languages.Arabic.Deutsch.Greek.English.Spanish.French.Italian.Japanese.Korean.Netherlands.Portuguese.Russian.Hot.lyrics.Royals.Lorde.Counting.Stars.OneRepublic.Timber.Pitbull.The.Monster.Eminem.Wrecking.Ball.Miley.Cyrus.Roar.Katy.Perry.Featured.lyrics.Infinity.Mariah.Carey.Style.Taylor.Swift.Worth.It.Fifth.Harmony.Everyday.ASAP.Rocky.I.Really.Like.You.Carly.Rae.Jepsen.I.Lived.OneRepublic.Good.For.You.Selena.Gomez.Uptown.Funk.Mark.Ronson.Lean.On.Major.Lazer.Heartbeat.Song.Kelly.Clarkson.Tweet.translated.from.English.to.English.Evanescence.–.Missing.Lyrics.Translation.in.progressit's..good..to..share..print..correct..Missing..Lyrics..New!..Highlight..lyrics..to..add..Meanings,..Special..Memories,..and..Misheard..Lyrics0.07...Integrate...the...suggestion...into...the...annotation,...keeping...the...contributor...guidelines...in...mindEchosmith...↓...Edgewater...↓...No.need.to.be.aggressive,.though f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Arpenteurs Index du Forum -> Les Arpenteurs -> Les Arpenteurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange